Monday, April 15, 2019

Introducing Millennial Camper!

I am weirdly interested in campers and camping. (I actually don't think it's weird at all, but you might.)

I love how campers are so cleverly designed, reminiscent of the magical tents in Harry Potter. But more than that, I love campers because they mean freedom, exploration and escape.

Living on the cusp of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, I see a lot of campers. But almost every time I do, there's a part of me that wonders where they are going another part of me that's a bit jealous.

No matter if it's a van, a pop-up, a tear-drop, an ultra-lite, a fifth-wheel or a motor home, they all mean one thing to me ... adventure.

Follow my blog to find:

- Simple yet delicious camping recipes
- Great places to camp
- Adventurous things to do
- Tips and tricks for happy camping
- Reviews on campers to rent and purchase

In a world filled with demands, expectations and technology, camping is the great escape (at least for a weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment